Indian Creek envisions a dynamic learning environment where students are self-directed learners who process the interrelatedness of STEM components. It is the vision of Indian Creek to create an environment in which students become lifelong learners, excel in academics and citizenship, and make valuable contributions in a competitive, global community..
We believe in...
- Teaching critical thinking
- Giving students equal opportunities
- Collaborating and sharing decision making among teachers, staff, and parents
- Focusing curriculum around science, technology, engineering, and math
- Engaging students in active learning
- Helping students become courteous, respectful, and responsible citizens
- Offering students a variety of experiences through large and small group instruction
- Providing a non-threatening environment
- Teaching students the ability to solve problems using knowledge rather than just memorizing
- Encouraging teachers to become leaders