Please take the time to read important device distribution information below for families who have elected for a full virtual model
for their students.
Device distribution will include Chromebooks (for students in grades 2-12), iPads (for students in K-1) and mobile Internet hot spots based on the virtual program enrollment information.
- 1:1 device distribution dates/times are only for students selecting the virtual option that don’t already have the necessary 1:1 equipment (i.e., Chromebook, iPad, mobile hot spot). Elementary and middle school building technicians will not have any other devices available during these distribution dates/times.
- The four early learning centers will share distribution dates/times with their neighboring elementary schools, so will not have on-site distribution.
- Students/families MUST have a completed Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and 1:1 Device form in Skyward before 1:1 equipment will be issued.. These forms only need to be completed one time and are good as long as the student remains enrolled in the district.
- Parents will be given information on the Accidental Damage Protection program at the time the device is issued.
- Students enrolled in the virtual program who do not make it to these advance distribution times will need to arrange a time to pick up their 1:1 equipment with the respective building front office.
Follow the links below for instructions on getting started with these devices.
Click here for mobile hot spot instructions. - English
Click here for mobile hot spot instructions - Spanish
Click here for instructions on logging in to a student 1:1 device - English
Click here for instructions on logging in to a student 1:1 device - Spanish
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR HI-RES PDF Schedule